Encyclopedia of UNCG History

An online resource for exploring the history of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro

The Baptist Student House, formerly a private residence, was located at 200 Forest Street and was used for student activities from 1925 until 1960 when they relocated to the Baptist Center. It was the first building in the Southern Baptist Convention to be used exclusively for a campus Christian program.