Encyclopedia of UNCG History

An online resource for exploring the history of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro

Thought to have been located at the southeast end of South Spencer Dormitory next to the building’s cornerstone, this garden was given to the school by the Class of 1923. The 1923 Memorial Garden was replanted in 1988, in honor of the Class’ sixty-fifth reunion.