Encyclopedia of UNCG History

An online resource for exploring the history of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro

Guilford Residence Hall, 1986
Guilford Residence Hall, 1986

This building, designed by Harry Barton of Greensboro, North Carolina, opened in 1928. The building was named for Guilford County on June 18 of the same year.

On February 22, 1960, the name of the building was changed from New Guilford Residence Hall to Guilford Residence Hall.

Comments are closed.