Encyclopedia of UNCG History

An online resource for exploring the history of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro

Moore Building
Moore Building

This building, originally called Nursing Education Building, was designed by McMinn & Norfleet of Greensboro, North Carolina, and opened in 1969. On September 9, 1976, the building was named in honor of Margaret Catherine Moore (Class of 1935), member of the original faculty of the School of Nursing and chair of the building committee.