This building opened in 1937 and is considered an excellent example of neo-Georgian architecture. It was designed by Penrose V. Stout of Bronxville, New York, and modeled after Homewood in Baltimore, Maryland. The building was called the Alumnae House from 1937 to November 1972, when the name was changed to the Alumni House. An extensive renovation of the interior and exterior of the building began in 2007 and was completed in 2008.
221 thoughts on “Alumni House”
Comments are closed.