The Becher-Weaver Building, located off campus at 915 Northridge Street, was constructed in 1925. Additions were made in 1946 and 1965. Portions of the building were designed by Greensboro, North Carolina architects Raleigh James Hughes and Carl F. Andrews. In 2000, it was named for F. James Becher, Jr. and H. Michael Weaver, local business and civic leaders.
One thought on “Becher-Weaver Building”
Comments are closed.