The Book Store was located on the first floor of Administration Building from 1925 until 1932. From 1932 until 1949, it was situated in the Students’ Building. In 1949, the Book Store moved to the basement of South Spencer Dormitory and remained there until the completion of Elliott Hall (now Elliott University Center) in 1953, where it found its permanent home.
174 thoughts on “Book Store”
Comments are closed.