Coit Residence Hall, designed by Harry Barton of Greensboro, North Carolina, was opened in 1923. In 1938/1939 it was named after Laura Hill Coit (Class of 1896) who taught physical education, mathematics, and English until 1901. She was then secretary and general assistant to the president of the College for nearly forty years.
315 thoughts on “Coit (Laura) Residence Hall”
Comments are closed.