Cone Residence Hall, designed by Six Associates of Asheville, North Carolina, opened in 1967. On October 16, 1967, the building was named in honor of Laura Weill Cone (Class of 1910). Cone wrote the College song, received an Honorary Degree in 1942, and was awarded the Alumni Service Award in 1962.
7 thoughts on “Cone Residence Hall”
Comments are closed.