The terrace, or patio, opened in 1953, at the same time that the first wing of Elliott Student Union was built. Located in the area between Elliott Student Union and the Alumnae House, it included the pavers and kidney shaped fountain. In April 1974, the Elliott Student Union’s name was changed to Elliott University Center and the area became known as the Elliott University Center Terrace.
261 thoughts on “Elliott (Harriet) University Center Terrace”
Comments are closed.