This building, designed by Northrup O’Brien of Winston-Salem, North Carolina, opened in 1953. It was named in honor of Harriet Wiseman Elliott who came to the College in 1913 and was Dean of Women from 1935 to 1947. The building was expanded and renovated in 1968. On April 11, 1974, the name of the building was changed from Elliott Student Union, commonly known as “Elliott Hall,” to Elliott University Center. The building underwent significant renovation and expansion from 2003 to 2006.
287 thoughts on “Elliott (Harriet) University Center”
Comments are closed.