The fountain was created in 1897 as the center point of a carriage turn in front of Main Building (now Foust Building). When the fountain failed to work properly, it was used as a planter. In 1930, the Class of 1928 commissioned a new Fountain which survived until the 1960s when it was removed and the area was paved.
149 thoughts on “Fountain (Foust Building)”
Comments are closed.