This building, designed by Epps & Hackett of Greensboro, North Carolina, was opened in 1892. Two flanking wings were added in 1895. From 1892 to 1908, the building was called Main Building and from 1908 to 1960 it was called Administration Building. On February 22, 1960, the building was named in honor of Julius Isaac Foust, president of College from 1906 to 1934. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.