This building, located on Forest Street, opened in 1912 as the second infirmary. On May 30, 1936, the building was named in honor of Dr. Anna M. Gove who was College physician from 1893 to 1937. Between 1953, when another infirmary was built on Gray Drive, and 1965, this building was used as graduate student housing and offices. The building was razed in 1965.
137 thoughts on “Gove (Anna) Infirmary (Forest Street)”
Comments are closed.