The Home Training Cottage, also called “The Cottage,” opened in early 1914. It was a small gray house on Lithia Street (now Tate Street), currently the site of Brown Building and Taylor Building. It was run by the Domestic Science Department, and seniors spent two weeks in the Cottage to prepare them for home management. The house was removed in 1916.
7 thoughts on “Home Training Cottage”
Comments are closed.