The hose house was a small square structure situated between the McIver Memorial Building and the Carnegie Library (now Forney Building). It is thought that the building originally stored fire hoses and other specialized firefighting equipment for the campus. In the summer of 1928, the Hose House was used for the Junior Shoppe which sold sandwiches, drinks, candy, and snacks. The date of the razing of the building is unknown.
2 thoughts on “Hose House”
Comments are closed.