The Log Cabin was built in 1935 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) near the corner of Walker Avenue and Aycock Street. The interior was one large room used for recreational purposes. It was subsequently divided into several rooms to serve as a staff residence. After July 1976, the rooms were used as offices by Intercollegiate Athletics. It was sold by the University to an alumna and was moved to a location half a mile west on Walker Avenue.
7 thoughts on “Log Cabin”
Comments are closed.