This building, designed by H. R. McLawhorn, Jr. of Greensboro, North Carolina, was built in 1970 and was initially called the Center for Instructional Media. On June 5, 1971, the building was dedicated and named the McNutt Center for Instructional Media, in honor of Franklin Holbrook McNutt, head of the School of Education and Dean of Graduate School from 1941 to 1958. It has been called the McNutt Building since 1987.
367 thoughts on “McNutt (Franklin) Building”
Comments are closed.