The Moore-Strong Residence Hall, designed by J. N. Pease of Raleigh, North Carolina, was opened in 1960. The three-story, 86,000 square foot building was named for Mary Taylor Moore (Class of 1903) who served as Registrar from 1909 to1948, and Cornelia Strong, a member of the mathematics faculty from 1905 to 1948. The building was renovated in 1994.
168 thoughts on “Moore-Strong Residence Hall”
Comments are closed.