This building, designed by McMinn & Norfleet of Greensboro, North Carolina, opened in 1961. From 1961 to 1964, it was called Curry Gymnasium. On February 24, 1964, the building was named in honor of Herbert W. Park, football coach of the Curry School Phantoms from 1936 to 1959. The building was razed in 2004. This location is now the site of the Moore Humanities & Research Administration Building.