Encyclopedia of UNCG History

An online resource for exploring the history of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro

Reynolds Residence Hall, 1995
Reynolds Residence Hall, 1995

The Reynolds Residence Hall, designed by Six Associates of Asheville, North Carolina, opened in 1963. On February 24, 1964, the building was named for Katharine Smith Reynolds, student at the College from 1897 to 1900 and wife of tobacco industrialist R.J. Reynolds.  The Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation established scholarships in her memory at the University.

  1. Pingback: gay dating site

Comments are closed.