The Rosenthal Gymnasium was designed by Harry Barton and opened in 1925. From 1925 to 1928, the building was called the Physical Education Building. In 1928, it was named in honor of Jonathan “Joe” Rosenthal, a member of the Board of Directors from 1910 to 1927.
On September 14, 1989, it was renamed the Rosenthal Annex when it became a part of the Health and Human Performance (HHP) Building (now the Coleman Building).
403 thoughts on “Rosenthal (Joe) Gymnasium”
Comments are closed.