The Walker Avenue Bridge, located on College Avenue, served as a pedestrian walk-way over Walker Avenue and its traffic. The first bridge, a wooden structure built in the early 1900s, was replaced by an iron bridge. A concrete bridge replaced the iron structure in 1928. The bridge was demolished in 1950.
One thought on “Walker Avenue Bridge”
Comments are closed.